Monday 12 January 2015

My Monthly Goals


My Monthly Goals


I have planned to do a little Monthly Goals list, just little Goals to help me with my bigger ones


1) To film three YouTube videos, as it's a little promise to Little Miss P that I would do and keep up with it

2) Get my blog its own web page... Will need a lot of from the hubby with it as he's the technical one in the family

3)  Do Wii Fit everyday for at least 15 minutes a day, to help me on the path of having a fitter 2015

4) To go on at least one Forest family walk

5) To do at least one blog post a week, I should 100% be able to do this, as I have been doing that for the past year and for most of it have done it... I may have missed three weeks of it at some point.

6) Drink less tea, I have so much tea it's crazy. I can drink up to 7 cups of tea a day and it's just not normal. So I am slowly going to cut down, one bit at a time.

Love
Mrs P


4 comments:

  1. These are really doable goals! I love setting goals and often set both life related and blogging ones! Hope you succeed :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals. I love tea, I would suggest have one herbal tea for every black tea. My favourite is peppermint tea! :) x
    www.lilinhaangel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I might just have to try Herbal tea, x

      Delete
    2. Happy new year! Thanks for linking up. Great idea to have little goals, I'm all about the 'baby steps' to achieve bigger things, I think psychologically it feels more achievable. The one about the tea made me laugh, I think I'm the same with coffee - oops!

      Delete