Monday 5 January 2015

My Christmas

My Christmas was a fun filled few days, going to see both sides of the family.

So on Christmas day we woke up at home to open our gifts that were under the tree. Then by 1pm we were off to my mummy's house for dinner, where most of my family where... my sisters and their kids, mum and stepdad and even my nanna. Boxing Day was just time spent at home with the hubby and Summer, so she could play with some of her new toys.

On the 27th we went up to Mr P's mum and dad for their family meal. His older sister couldn't make it this year and Mr P's uncle couldn't make it, so it was a small meal compared to last year. We stayed at his mum and dad's that night just so Mr P could have a drink. The next day we went to my sister's house in Braintree where my aunt, mum and nanna were.

I was glad to get home after all that.

Here are a few little bits that I got from a few people... first up is this nice big jewellery box, it fits all my little bits and bobs in.


I also got this lovely Yankee Candle, Snowflake Cookie... it smells sweet and just like a cookie,
it's one of my favourite Christmas candles.


And my hubby knows me so well, he got me this lovely Christmas planner for next year as he know's that I love starting to buy things in January.


Well that was only a few of them, I hope you had a great start to 2015 and it carries on that way.

Love
Mrs P

Here is my youtube... yes I have started it.


10 comments:

  1. sounds lovely :) aren't yankee candles great? may have just ordered some in the sale... #magicmoments

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Yankee Candles, and I so need a big jewellery box, to keep all my bits neat and tidy.
    I want a nice vanity case too for al my makeup, so if you know of any, let me know :)

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww sounds like a super christmas!! .. i have to say i was really lucky and got 2 yankee candles but not this one! .. will have to buy it to try! ;-)

    Thanks for linking up with #MagicMoments and i am wishing you and yours a wonderful new year x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your jewellery box and your candles - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohhh fun gifts! Enjoy and the walk looks fun too! Those deers are too cute! #magicmoments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the idea of a double Christmas and a fab video, what lovely looking deer. Happy New Year to you #MagicMoments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely presents glad you had a good day, I love Yankee Candles.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete