Monday 23 February 2015

Forgetful Me




I am one of the most forgetful people ever. If I didn't have my head screwed on I would have lost it ages ago. I am always forgetting my keys and where I put things down and they just seem to pick up and walk off. Well I think they do. Little Miss P said that the fairy picks them up and takes them away to play with them, I thought that was so sweet.

So I need to work out a way of keeping track of where my things are. I will be leaving my keys in one of two places at night; on top of the telly downstairs or on my bedroom side.

If you have any tips that would be great for me.

Love
Mrs P


4 comments:

  1. You can get little key fobs with something attached and you whistle and they make a noise or something along them lines of get a key hook place in a safe place, a kitchen maybe. My mum does this all the time so your not a lone there x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! I tend to put our keys on one place in the kitchen so that we all generally know where they are!

    Helen - #ukbloggers
    www.allthebeautifulthings.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use post in notes! and phone reminders too #weekendbloghop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always losing my keys, phone, purse etc!! Then end up having one of those it's on the side conversations!

    ReplyDelete