Tuesday 10 February 2015

Top Five - Disney Films



5) Princess and the Frog
I think Princess Tiana is an underrated Princess. Her character has a sassy nature about it and the film has some great music to go with it.

4) The Lion King 
Well it's about what it says on the DVD box; about a Lion trying to find himself after his Dad is killed by his Uncle. He runs away from his home then comes back when he's older to take charge and become king.

3) Beauty and the Beast
This is the first Disney film I can remember seeing when I was little. I am 100% sure this was my favourite one when I was younger. You just have to love Belle in the big yellow dress and I love meeting her at Disneyland :-)


2) Brother Bear
I love this film, it's about three brothers. One of them is killed by a bear, who in turn is killed by one of the other brothers. The mother bear leaves her baby Bear on its own and then the spirits turn one of the brothers into a bear. He ends up looking after the little one and they have a great adventure.

1) Tangled
My number one Disney Film at this moment in my life is Tangled. I love it. I don't really know why I love it, but it could be the songs, the way each character has a great personality and the fact the Rapunzel kicks butt in the film.

I will be going into more details on each film over the next few months, starting with Tangled.

Love
Mrs P

Here is my Disney YouTube video. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment