Friday 6 February 2015

Meal Plan 2nd - 8th Feb


I have been watching lots of different youtube channels to help me get organised, save money and start to get in a bit of a routine with things like a meal plan, a cleaning routine and how much we plan to spend each month. It all started as we would like to pay off our credit card and I would really like to take Little Miss P to Disney World when she's about 8 years old. I think every kid should be able to go and believe in the magic. She's been to the Paris one, it's not all about her though, I really want to go too.


Meal Plan
2nd - 8th February

Monday
Chicken in a bag
We have all the ingredients for this already

Tuesday 
Spaghetti Bolognese
Need to buy the mince

Wednesday
Bangers and Mash
We have all we need for this

Thursday
Curry Night & Pasta for the little one
We have all we need

Friday
Spaghetti Carbonara
Need to buy a few things for this

Saturday 
We're out for dinner with mates

Sunday 
Not sure yet but Mr P is out

That's what we're having for dinner this week. If you have any other great ideas on how to save money, let us know.

Love

Mrs P

Our meals for the other week...

5 comments:

  1. Some very yummy meals here! I need to get organised and start doing my meal plans again

    Laura x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should start making a meal plan too. I love making chicken in a bag, it is quick and delicious! x
    www.lilinhaangel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever idea to do the video. I am an older American, and diabetic, and the first thought I had was that you are eating a lot of carbs. But ! I realize that this is the least expensive way to do meals. At least you are eating at home MOST of the time. We eat out a lot and that is a bad thing to do. Thanks for sharing your meals. You made me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great meals, I really need to do this. Thanks for joining Linked

    ReplyDelete