Thursday 10 March 2016

Disney Stationery


I popped in to Clintons the other day in Bluewater and they have some lovely new bits of stationery. First is this very cute notepad with Minnie Mouse all over it (which I would like to buy) and a lovely pencil case to match. It's so cute but I don't need any more pads. This one I might need to put away for when I need one. They also do it in Micky Mouse .that it also very cute. 

This one is cute too, a lovely notepad with Mickey Mouse covering his mouth with his hands and a lovely red dots mug, 

I should have got the prices of them but the shop was closing.
I want to buy all of these but I don't think my hubby would let me.

The last photo of these for now is this lovely tote bag with Minnie Mouse on it, saying 'Oh My' in bright yellow. This is one that I really want. How cute would it be when I put my Tesco shopping in it, hehe. Last thing is a Minnie Mouse notepad in yellow too.

So if you want any of this I would pop down to Clintons as I think it will sell fast.

Love
Mrs P

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy I do love Disney! Absolutely brilliant things that every blogger needs right? Just tell your hubby it's for 'blog' purposes! ;)
    #weekendbloghop

    ReplyDelete