Thursday 17 March 2016

Motivational



So since Little Miss P was born I kind of lost where I was going. It wasn't just that she was born, at the same time we had a house that we had moved into for year and I was made redundant from my job at Woolworths.

She is now seven years old and I should really stop feeling sorry for myself. I need to get my motivation into gear so I thought at the beginning of every month I will do a little motivational blog post along with my monthly goals. I will still put them up on separate days but they will be in the same week and normally in the first week of every month.

I have been watching a YouTube person called Michael Gebben and he seems such a lovely guy, he just really got me motivated and I will leave the link here. He talks about something called MIA - not as in missing in action but massive imperfects action - I think it's great, although all it means is just give it a go, it doesn't have to be perfect and you never know what's going to come out of it.

I first wrote this blog a year ago and have just left it and haven't posted it. I am not sure why and I am not sure why I am posting it now.

Have I done anything that sticks by what I said first of all. Well yes, I have, but you will have to wait until the next blog post for now, hehe.

Love 
Mrs P

Here is a little Video I did of our week hope you enjoy x 

No comments:

Post a Comment