Monday 2 January 2017

2017 Plan

2017 - The Plan
This year I have written down what I need to do to get where we want, so here it is.
Black still need to do, Blue in progress.

  • Other 
  • Carry on doing a blog post every week and also carry on doing YouTube once a week
  • Carry on at my little job as a Midday Play Leader
  • Work on my little online shop that I have wanted to do for ages

Making Money

  • Carry on doing eBay with things I find around the house and at car boot sales 
  • Do some Matched Betting

Saving

  • Save for another Disney World trip. My plan is to save £4000 for this.
  • Try and pay off more of our mortgage, as much as we can

The List
Get to 200 on my blog by 2018 (at the moment at 129)
Get 200 on by YouTube (at the moment at 99)

Not much on the list this year but I am going to keep it small and work hard at it.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment