Thursday 5 January 2017

Bye 2016, Hello 2017


2016 was a year full of fun and everything happened that was meant to happen. It was a year of staying the same with a bit of a travelling adventure to it. If you haven't seen my yearly round up go and check it out here, I am sad to see 2016 go but excited to see what 2017 will bring for my family and me.

The only thing we have panned for 2017 is to keep saving money for a raining day just in case anything happens, and to find some ways to invest some money. But other then that, we have nothing planned.

I hope that 2017 brings happiness for my family and we keep learning from life. Also I hope I stick  to my little list that I made for 2017 and that you can see here. The main thing I would really like to do is pay more off the mortgage then we need to just try and get it down and pay it off quicker.

That is it for 2017 for now, I will keep you updated.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment