Thursday 12 January 2017

Film Review - We're the Millers


This film is based on a veteran pot dealer that creates a fake family as part of his plan to move a huge shipment of weed into the U.S from Mexico. It starts off with David (played by Jason Sudeikis) asking to get some weed from Mexico, but to do this he has to create a family to get through the border of Mexico and then back into the U.S without being detected. So he gets Rose (Jennifer Aniston) to play the Mum, Casey (Emma Roberts) and Kenny (Will Poulter) to play their children. They are a very mixed bunch.

This film is very funny and has a lots of comical moments. They all seem to work well together and you can see that comes across in the film. You don't have to concentrate on this film that much as you can just go back to it and still know what's going on.

I like the actress Jennifer Aniston so that made me enjoy the film more I think, as she did play Rose very well.

I would I watch this film again and I'm pretty sure I would still enjoy it.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment