Monday 23 January 2017

Under the Dome



A few months ago we got Amazon Prime and we wanted to start watching a TV series in the evenings just to chillout to. There are so many to pick from but we chose Under the Dome and I have to say it's a little bit of a mess that TV show. Don't get me wrong I actually really enjoy, it but you have to think about what's going on in it.

So far this is what I have learnt. The town called Chesters Mill has magically got a dome appear around it and they are all stuck inside. Every time they touch it they get a slight electric shock; they have tried punching it, throwing things at it, anything to get out, but nothing is working. It starts to go into each character a bit more throughout the series and of course some of the characters die, most of the time it's kind of a gruesome way. There are a few main characters and I would say Barbie is the main one with Julia, Big Jim, Norrie, Joe and Junior. It's mainly around them. I don't want to say too much as I don't want to give anything away.

So the time has come for aliens, yes aliens. I have to say I didn't think it would be an alien type of program but it is, so if you're into the alien thing it's definitely a watch for you. It is based all on an egg that produces pink falling stars and the world ending so they think that The Dome is there to protect them. But it isn't all it seems.

Not really saying much more as I've given away some of the plots already but I still have a few episodes to watch so I still don't know how it ends. I just hope Norrie, Joe and Julia survive until the end because they are my favourite characters.

Love
Mrs P

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is such a good TV show but there were so many unanswered questions at the end of it....

    ReplyDelete