Monday 30 January 2017

Love my Blog


I love my little blog. I have been doing it for the past seven years and I love it, I do it as a hobby and I will always love doing it as my hobby. I love just being able to sit down and get my thoughts on paper. 


Also there are some very random blog posts that I have done in the past. I love being able to look back on the past seven years and see what I've got up to in a certain month. 

I really want to do some more crafty posts, Disney posts, maybe some posts about what I buy from Etsy and clothing. Can't really do posts about my work as I work in a school and it will be about the kids and I can't do that.

I really enjoy writing film reviews and TV show reviews so I will be doing more of them as well. I would love to be able to make more money from it, so I will slowly be trying to do that throughout the year. And if I get to do that I will be of course doing Blog posts about it to keep everyone up-to-date with how it's working out.

Love
Mrs P


No comments:

Post a Comment