Thursday 1 June 2017

May Lookover - Part One

2nd May - Back to work today but only for four days as it was bank holiday Monday. I am stuck in the dining hall so I am missing the sun, but never mind. On the 30th April Little Miss P went on a little photo shoot with one of her dance teachers taking the photos she is great and the photos have come out beautifully. I love the photo at the side, it shows my princess in all her light with her tiara on.

16th May - Not much has been going on really other than today the weather has been lovely, nice and hot (I know a very British thing to talk about) and yesterday Little Miss P went on a school trip to the Globe in London. It's not far from us just a train ride and she seemed to enjoy it, but didn't hear much from her about it. eBay has been going really well, the fabric is going great.

20th May - Over the last few days I have had a sore throat and today it has seem to come full on with a full on headache. Just glad this weekend is a weekend at home.  Oh I got the rest of the photos from her dancing teacher and they are all lovely but they will get their own post soon, as there are so many nice photos. Oh I have now saved £1,000 for (what I hope to be) next year's Disney trip. The sad thing is I am actually pleased with myself for it.

Come back later to see the rest of May.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment