Thursday 8 June 2017

Disney Bag

Last year we went to Disney World, and of course we did a bit of shopping. I could have done a lot more than I did but one of my best buys is this gorgeous bag that I use a lot when the weather starts to brighten up. It's full of colour and makes my day a bit brighter.
It is full of pictures of different Disney characters like Mickey Mouse, Dumbo, Bambi & Thumper, Minnie Mouse, Donald and Daisy Duck. It has lots of little writing like Walt Disney World opening Oct 1971, Walt's signature etc. there are some amazing details on the bag (that's why there are lots of pictures). My favourite thing is the size of the bag, it's got enough room to fit all the crap I need in it, like my diary, my purse, things I need for work and parcels to post, it's perfect. 

The two little pockets at the front of the bag are great to put loose change in or maybe a pack of tissues or my hand sanitiser. There's also a zip in the inside of the bag for all your valuable things.

I am a girl that likes bags so when I next get to Disney I hope to be adding to my collection.

Maybe one with just one character on it like Minnie Mouse or Tinkerbell as they are my two favourite characters.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment