Monday 5 June 2017

May Lookover - Part Two

28th May - Yes no work for me and no school for Little Miss P for a week. On the day they left they had Shakespeare day as they had been learning about Shakespeare for the last two weeks, So all the kids had a lovely picnic on the field. For me as a midday I was a little worried how it would work (can't say much more about that other then wow). I think Little Miss P had a good time other than being really hot after spending all afternoon in the field out in the very hot sun we had that day. It was nice to see some of the teachers dressed up, with one of the male teachers in a tutu as the hairy fairy (not sure what play he was from), one dressed up as Shakespeare and one as the Queen. Not sure if they do it for the kids or they really like to dress up as they seem to do it a lot in that school. But anyway the kids enjoyed it and that is what counts.  
 The good thing about the weather being so nice is that it means we had lovely weather at the weekend too. So we all got in the garden and did some gardening as it was getting a little wild. Come to think of it I wish I got a before and after photo of it. It may be the only time we get outside as the weather for the next week is meant to be pants and be raining so I need to think of some indoor things to do with Little Miss P.

29th May - Last night we had a massive thunderstorm overnight, but then today we have lovely nice hot weather so I am thinking of spending more time in the garden with Little Miss P, just playing on the trampoline and making potions. As that is what she likes doing. I'm also getting a few blog posts written as I have been really slack on writing them recently. I'm hoping to write about three of them today and get them scheduled to go out through out the month. Already done one and it's only 10:30 (go me). Little Miss P has also asked me to film one of her YouTube videos with her.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment