Thursday 15 June 2017

Disney co - Chip Earrings


While I wasn't well a few weeks ago so I decided to treat myself and bought this lovely pair of Chip earrings from Beauty and the Beast. And who wouldn't love a pair of Chip earrings.
They are from a company called Disney Couture, obviously by the name of the company they make Disney Jewellery. Never bought a product from them before but I definitely will be buying from them in the future.

The packaging is really cute as well. It just comes in a plain white box but when you open the box it has this cute little purple bag with the Disney Couture button on it and a picture of a small crown below, all in gold. And when you open the bag you get another small box that is a lilac colour with the Jewellery in it (well earrings come like that anyway).
The Chip earrings themselves are just adorable. The detail on it is super, and even has such small details on it like at the bottom of him he has small little triangles, his eyes and smile are just brilliant with the handle being his nose... of course you can't forget the tiny little chip that he has.
When I'm wearing them I don't think you can really tell that they are chip, but you can tell they are a teacup. I think you might be upset with this if you are a mega Disney fun like I am. But I do like putting a little Disney into my day by wearing these.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment