Sunday 8 January 2012

2012 - The Plan

2012 - The Plan
This year i have written down what i need to do to get where we want, so here it is
Black still need to do, Green in progress, Blue means done.

 

  • Mr P to get a job in head office
  • Start sorting out the loft
  • Start up redpesto
  • Get a Sunday or Saturday job
  • Get the loo done
  • Front garden sorted
  • One day a month to sit down and work on our plan
  • Then every two weeks when things get going
  • Get 100 people on my blog (so far i have 57)

Making money

  • Mrs P to start up ebay again make £100 on it in 2012
  • Make £50 from a carboot sale
  • Mr P to do more gigs
  • Start to make a bit of money from my blog

Saving

  • Save £30,000 for buy-to-let (that's going to take a lot longer then one year)
  • Put £500 into my Disneyland savings account
  • £2,000 in to our savings (reach £10,000 and then don't touch it - use it as a nest egg that wouldn't be used for a few years yet)
  • Pay £500 off family loan 

Charity

  • Do a tea party where all money goes to a charity
  • Bungee jump
  • Want to make £200 for charity
The List
  • See Cirque du Soleil (Jan 14th 2012)
  • Finish my wedding album

      2 comments:

      1. You sound like me with your list making! lol

        I hope you get to do it all, especially the charity work, well done you! x

        ReplyDelete
      2. some people think i am weird doing my list making. It does help me with i want to get tho. :0)

        ReplyDelete