Sunday 1 January 2012

The Try Something New Revolution x

I have joined the Channel 4 try something new Revolution.

It started today and i am going to give it a good go.

Day one:
 I want you to turn your thermostat down by 1 degree.
Done this one. I just turned off the heating altogether and put a jumper on.

I want you to say thank you to someone that you’ve always meant to thank…
My Husband. I should say thank you to him everyday as he does a lot for this little family.

Earn your biscuit! You need to do 45 seconds of star jumps first
Well i did 30 star jumps today. I don't have a clue how long it took but i did 30.

Mrs P

Wish me luck

4 comments:

  1. I have the thermostat off altogether.
    I thanked baby girl for making me whoopie pies in the easy bake oven.
    I will not be doing jumping jacks.
    Happy New Year:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from Tuesdays blog hop!

    Love your site!! Please check out my blog when you have a chance. www.thefabfree.blogspot.com

    Happy a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from Blog Hop! Just wanted to say hi. Please check out my blog when you get the chance.

    http://falln2books.blogspot.com

    Thanks!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following i will be checking out your bolgs x

    ReplyDelete