Thursday 5 January 2012

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside.

Yes i know it's winter... just a bit late putting this up. x

When we got that really nice weather back in September we packed our bags and went to the Isle of Wight for a few days and what a great few days we had. It was Little Miss P's first time on a real beach with no pebbles on. We stayed in the Premier Inn as we like the morning breakfast :-)
The best part of our little holiday was going to Sandown for the day to play on the beach. And oh my what a great idea that was. Little Miss P loved every minute of it and the best part for her was splashing in the sea and getting burried in the sand by me.


As well i meant to say that i had a whole day of sitting on a deck chair reading my book, getting a little bit of a tan, not that you can tell now. I did have a little splash in the sea with Little Miss P, but i did leave Mr P to do that mostly though... sorry hun.


Little Miss P wanting daddy to come and play


Little Miss P and I playing in the sea

As you can see we where the first ones on the beach


Little Miss P doing her drawing on the bed after a good day
 at the beach x

That's our little trip to the beach hope, you enjoyed reading about it.

Mrs P


4 comments:

  1. That looks so fun!! Cute pictures too. I would love to be there.
    -Newest follower from hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys had a good time - and also really glad I'm not the only one who doesn't always write posts *exactly* on time ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for joinig my blog and most of my post are not write on time i am allway i few behind. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lot of fun! I cant wait till summer so we can hit the beach.
    I am now following you from the hop and would love a follow back over at http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com/
    Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete