Monday 9 January 2012

Saving for my dreams - Disney




Mr P got me a little pressie a while ago, it's a Pot of Dreams from Clinton Cards. It says on it "This money pot is for hopes and schemes to help you save for all your dreams". So every time i get a £2 coin i put in my little Pot of Dreams. It's been 3 months and i have £40 in it. So that is £40 for our trip to Disney in four years' time (2015)... I really need to start saving more because at this rate we will never get there. I have to save at least £8,000, that makes it £2,000 a year. I think i just need to pray for a lump some of money to land on my lap.

Well here's to trying :-) 

2 comments:

  1. We are doing exactly the same thing, I have a big Tinkerbell (cookie jar!) that we are putting all our change in over the next two years. We are hoping to go to the Big D in 2014 and anticipate that with holiday costs, tickets and spending we are going to need at least £10K no easy feat! But here is fingers crossed to trying in both households!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a really good idea. We really want to take the kids to Disneyland Paris in a couple of years time. So I think we had better get saving now!

    Good luck with your saving. xx

    ReplyDelete