Monday 16 January 2012

Peter Pan Panto

 Peter Pan Panto
@ Sir James Hawkey Hall 
Woodford


Little Miss P could not wait to go and see Peter Pan. When she got to Nanny's, Tinkerbell had left a Tinkerbell fancy dress outfit behind, so as most three year olds would do, she put it on and looked so cute in it.
Little Miss P doing her best Tinkerbell poses


She was so excited with some sweets for the show. Nanny, Little Miss Henderson and I took our seats and waited... then the lights went out and Little Miss P was scared. She covered her eyes and cried so i had to take her outside for a bit to calm down. We went back in a little bit at a time and towards the end she was up dancing loving every bit of it. Can't wait to take Little Miss P to see one next year. x

Peter Pan, Tinkerbell and Little Miss P with some other kids getting in the way of the photo :0(


Tinkerbell and Little Miss P


Miss Henderson, Little Miss P & Nanny


Me, Miss Henderson & Little Miss P

Mrs P

9 comments:

  1. Cute Peter Pan. I'm now following from the Tuesday blog hop.

    I'd love for you to check me out at http://beatnikki.blogspot.com.

    Can't wait to read more!

    Beatnikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you have such a sweet blog- I'm your newest follower from studiousstitch.blogspot.com (via 3 four and under blog hop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter would have FREAKED if she met the real life Tinkerbell! haha!
    New follower from the hop... hope you'll come visit me too at http://mom2memphisandruby.blogspot.com/
    Have a great day!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks everyone for coming to see my blog of to see yours now x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog and daughter are so sweet! I found you from the Reflections blog hop. You can follow me at www.lucasandmahina.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pics! I remember those days so very well but now having a 14 year old, she seems to think Panto is cheesey..make the most of it while you can, I did!! Take a peek at us in Devon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I'm a new follower, found you through ClaireJustine's blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet! Popped over from BYOBH! Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute looks like a good time was had. Popped over via BYOBH x

    ReplyDelete