Thursday 1 May 2014

Scholl Express Pedi






 It's my second BzzAgent review & this time I have been given Scholl Express Pedi to try out.

Ohh lala I should be getting sexy feet soon,

What I got in the box
Velvet Smooth Express Pedi, x3 Velvet Smooth Intense Serum (gave one to my mummy) x5 £10 off Vouchers.

My View
The express Pedi is really easy to use. I used it for about 2 minutes on each foot, mainly on the balls of my feet as that's where I have most of my dry skin. It does work and my feet do feel a lot smoother, not quite like a baby's bottom yet but well on the way. I applied the Velvet Smooth Intense Serum and it made my feet feel hydrated. I have very ticklish feet so the whole process did make me giggle a bit doing it. The replacement pads are a bit of money but I think they will last quite a long time.
If your feet need that bit of TLC then go and get this, it will be worth the price. Just make sure you use it and why wouldn't you, with the hot summer coming up (hoping we have nice weather anyway).

Who I will tell
Well I have told my Mummy already and given her a voucher. She has already gone out and got one. I also gave some of the vouchers to my Nanna and told some of the school mums and of course all of you on here.

Love
Mrs P


No comments:

Post a Comment