Friday 16 May 2014

OOFD - 16th May 2014

Hello Jelly Tots, hope you're having a great Friday and have that Friday feeling already!



This is a cute little outfit I got Little Miss P for the summer, but over the bank holiday weekend the weather was gorgeous so I finally let her wear it as she has been asking me since we got it.


It's a cute playsuit from Primark with bright butterflies all over it. It's very thin material so we just need to make sure the weather is good and maybe put a little jacket with it. It also has a little bow on it between the top half and the bottom half, which just gives it that little bit of extra detail and breaks up the outfit a bit.



Little Miss P loves it; she says it's nice and that she loves butterflies (of course she was going to say that). She must find it comfortable as she was in it all day and wanted to go to bed in it, but I had to say no to that one. I can't remember how much it was but I'm guessing it was £8.00-£10.00 but no more than that.

Can't wait until we get more sunshine so she can wear it more, as it really suits her.

Love
Mrs P

Don't forget to checkout our little youtube channel x

No comments:

Post a Comment