Monday 12 May 2014

What Little Miss P has been learning


Little Miss P is in year one at school and this is what she's learning... well, what I think she's leaning, but I might be completely wrong though.

The truth is I don't really know. It doesn't matter how many times I ask the teacher, I never find out. I do ask Little Miss P when she comes home from school but I only gets bits and bobs from her and only when she feels like it. She just has to be in the right mood to tell me.


A little hint that of what she's doing at school is in her homework.

At the moment it looks like she's learning about how to do 'half' and 'quarter' in maths and i know she's learning her 2x, 5x and 10x tables. In English it's all about adjectives and story telling at the moment.

She also does PE 2 times a week, plus science, geography, religious education and history. I don't have a clue which bit of them she's leaning. I have asked her teacher again about what she's learning, so let's see what I get back.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment