Friday 23 May 2014

OOTD: 23rd May 2014


It's been hot here the last few days so we had all our summer outfits out, seeing what fits us still and what new things we can add / update in our wardrobe.

So while we were sorting that out I thought I would do an outfit of the day with Little Miss P. I did tell her she could pick which one to do and this is what she picked out.


It's an 'I heart Spider-man' T-shirt from Primark age 7/8 years and cute flower pattern shorts. The shorts will only last this summer for her as they are already very short shorts! The Shorts are from Sainsburys 6 years. 


Not sure what's going on with her smile here and with her head, but never mind as you can see that it fit's her really well at the moment.


The shorts, well as I said they fitted fine but if she keeps growing they won't last until the summer and definitely won't fit her next year.


Here is the back of the outfit. As you can see, her bottom cheekies are nearly hanging out, and when they do I will be putting them away.

Love
Mrs P

Don't forget to check out our little youtube videos :-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment