Thursday 15 May 2014

Optrex Eye Revive Review


Hello Jelly Tots


I have got another Bzzagent review for you, it's my third one.

It's the Optrex Eye Revive Moisture Mist. I am glad I got this one as I have been looking into getting something like this as my eyes have been feeling really tired and dry.

What it says about itself
Computer screens can make your eyes drier leaving them feeling tired. Optrex Eye Revive Moisture Mist has been designed to take care of tired eyes so they can feel good again.

What my view is
It's good and it works. The first few times I used it I jumped when the mist sprayed on my eyes and it has a smell to it, just a faint one, but it has got a faint smell.
It does work but seems to work for one of my eyes and not the other, not sure why and I'm hoping in time it will work for the other eye. It does moisturise the delicate skin around my eyes and I love that about it. I will be looking out for more eye sprays now as I think it will become a part of my daily life.

Who I will be telling
All of you of course! And all of you tired mummies should go and give it a go; see if it works well and if not don't get it again, but you'll be missing out if you don't give it a try.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment