Tuesday 27 May 2014

Shopitize

Hello Jelly Tots

I have not been paid to talk about Shopitize, just so you all know... I just really like the app!

It's an app where you can get money back on your shopping, mainly food things and cleaning products. All that you have to do is go into the app, pick a product to put in your shopping basket, go down to Tesco, find the product, scan it in, go and pay for it and when you get home scan in the receipts, then you can claim the money back through Paypal. It sounds easy and it is really easy... if I can do it anyone can do it.


Some of the things so far that I have got off with Shopitize...

4 pints of milk... It was £1 in the shop and had £1 money back, so it made it free

Original Source shower gel (and I love these)... in shop £1.10 and got 60p back, so made it 50p

Loyd Grossman Pasta Sauce... in shop £1 and got 60p back so made it 40p

And a few more things, but I won't list everything as you may get bored... if you do want me to list it all just let me know.

I am thinking about doing a weekly saving video on my Youtube channel, not sure yet.

If you're already using Shopitize let me know what's the best you picked up, mine will have to be the milk.

As of the 26th May 2014 I will be claiming back £6.20... not a bad saving really :-)

Love
Mrs P

Don't forget to check out Little Miss P Spring Look Book, 

No comments:

Post a Comment