Thursday 14 August 2014

Graze Box review


Hello everyone, here is my next Graze Box review... woohoo, I was happy with this box when I saw what was inside!

Carrot cake with an afternoon infusion
I haven't had the tea yet and I don't think I will. I think Mr P will be having that. The Carrot cake is lovely; it has a strong flavour to it so at first I thought I wouldn't like it but after a few little bits I started to enjoy it.

Smoky hotdog
We all love this, all the family shared this one evening while chilling out in the garden. I hope to be getting this again soon.

Honeycomb crunch 
This one was all for me... so yummy! I love honeycomb so I got a little excited about trying this and I wasn't disappointed with it.

Applewood smoked beef jerky
I have left my hubby to write about this one...
"It was very tasty but has a very stiff, rubbery consistency. The flavour was really nice, but I'm not sure I would buy it."
 

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment