Friday 8 August 2014

OOTD - 8th August 2014

It's the Party Dress, oh yes, this is a special dress to my Little Miss P as
it's her 6th birthday party dress. We went shopping in Next as I know they always have some lovely ones in stock and I really wanted Little Miss P to pick one out herself.


I have to say it's not the dress I would have picked out for her but it's her style. That's what made her happy and it's a good choice for her party as it's a bouncy castle party.


It's got six different bits of fabric sewn together and it flows out when you spin around, so it gets an extra thumbs up for that. It's age 5 years so it will last this summer and may be a bit until spring next year. It cost £20 and I had £11 left on my Next voucher, so only had to pay £9 and now that's a great price :-)

Love
Mrs P & Little Miss P

No comments:

Post a Comment