Friday 15 August 2014

OOTD :15th August 2014


Hello everyone 

Here is Summer in a cute summer outfit for just playing in the garden and in the house on a nice hot day.

The top is a cute Tinkerbell one with Tinkerbell doing different poses on it. It's a great top for any Tinkerbell lovers and it's nice and thin for a summers day. We picked this up at the start of the summer holidays from Sainsbury's for about £8 I think.


The skirt is an old one. She got it last summer and is elasticated so still fits her. I love this one as it goes with anything. The great details at the bottom of the skirt are fun and colourful, great for a kids skirt. It's from Debenhams, I am guessing it was about £10 but I really can't remember.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up to WIWW! Please add the badge or link to your post; you can find it on the sidebar of my blog.

    ☼Transatlantic Blonde☼

    ReplyDelete