Wednesday 27 August 2014

Photo Gallery


I haven't done the photo gallery for a while so as I really enjoy picking the photo for this blog post I have decided to do it again.


This week is all about 'Summer', so I have picked this photo of my Summer over the summer holiday when we were away and went to Africa Alive and she got her face painted. It isn't a summer for us unless we go to the zoo and have her face painted, so this was the perfect photo.  In the comments below let us know what you got up to.

Love
Mrs P

Here we have a little video of our trip to Africa Alive

9 comments:

  1. Love the photo - very scary!!
    From another Mrs P!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi to another Mrs P its great seeing an other Mrs P blog x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like some face painting, my daughter loves getting hers done

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know dont know why kids love having they face painted so much, x

      Delete