Thursday 28 August 2014

Lion King - West End


We went to see the Lion King in the West End and it was great. I got it as one of my birthday gifts from Summer and Ewan, but they also came along with me so really it was a gift for all of us... but mainly me. I wasn't sure what Summer was going to think about it. I thought she was going to be really scared.


But we walked in and she was so excited. All the lights went down and some of the animals came down the aisles. At this point I thought she would burst into tears, but how wrong I was. Her mouth just dropped open in amazement and she loved it. The only time she hid her face was when the hyaenas came on but a bit after that she was fine.



We all loved the show and would go back, but it was a lot of money, so might have to wait a few years before we do. After the show we went to stand on Waterloo Bridge overlooking the Thames River and it was so pretty.

We got the train out of London and on the way home Summer fell asleep. I had so many people on the train say what a beautiful daughter I have and what rose lips she has. I felt like a very proud mummy.

If you haven't seen it yet go and see it... it's a great show!

Love
Mrs P

Don't forget we have our little youtube channel... please come along and see what we got up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment