Monday 13 October 2014

Aqua Sana

Hello my lovelies, I hope you're all doing OK.

It's my cousin's 21st birthday, so a few of us are at the Aqua Sana at Woburn Forest Center Parces.


Well it's Saturday 27th September and I am sitting in the Aqua Sana at Woburn Center Parces. It's a really big spa, I think it must be the biggest out of them all. It's on two floors split into six different small spas... you have Fire & Ice, Blossom, Herbal, Sensory, Mineral and Gemstone & Salt.

Most of the sections have a sauna room, steam room and a relax room in it, as we were only there for the day we had to try them all out, so we spent a bit of time in each one, but due it being so big we couldn't spend a nice amount of time in each one.

We got a welcome drink and a little something for breakfast, I picked a hot coco and a chocolate croissant. The staff in the Vitale Cafe bar were really nice and friendly people, all of them were really happy and chatting to you and all the staff in the spa were really nice too.

I enjoyed my spa day very much and trying all the rooms and the pool was lovely even though I found it weird with people looking into the pool that were not spa guests. It was just a little bit weird. But it does look like that they a growing trees maybe to sort out that little problem.

The lunch was so nice. We all had something different and all of us said how nice our food was. Later on in the day we got some cocktails... they were yummy too, very yummy.

I would like to do this spa for the weekend as it was so big. If I do that I could spend more time in each of the rooms.

That's it for my little review. Sorry I didn't take many photos as it was a spa and it wouldn't have been right.

Love
Mrs P

Here is Summer's trail for her youtube x

No comments:

Post a Comment