Tuesday 14 October 2014

That time we bought a House



It was about 7 years ago that we got into our house. We bought it off Mr P's sister who had it on the market as they were moving to Devon. So we took the plunge and made them an offer and they accepted it, so it went though as a private sale and we didn't have to pay the estate agent fees. So that saved a bit of money for us.

It's a sweet little house, well it's not exactly little it's a three bedroom house with a nice size garden that we are trying to do up at the moment. Thinking about it I was a little sad that we didn't get to look at other houses even though we would have still picked this one.

Our house is on a little green, so it's not busy. I know my neighbours on both sides of me and I know a few other people on our green too. It's really nice as the kids can play out together on our road, or even go and have a cup of tea at the neighbour's house for a chat while the kids play together.


I do love my green and my little house but the area is not the best. It doesn't have the best school and lots of the kids are trying to be little thugs. But I am guessing most parts of the UK have this so you have got to make the best of what you got and that's what I am going to do. There is no point moaning about it, just get on with it and make the most of it.

That's my little start of telling you about my house. I will be be doing a blog post per week with a little on our plans and what's in each room etc., so keep an eye out for that.

Love
Mrs P


Here is a little day in the life... hope you enjoy watching it x

No comments:

Post a Comment