Wednesday 15 October 2014

Autumn - Photo Gallery 204


Hello my lovelies. I haven't done a Photo Gallery lately, so sorry about that, but I saw this week was an Autumn one and I love Autumn so I had to take one and put in it.


I have picked this photo as we love going for walks any time of year but in the Autumn it's lovely  due the the colour of the trees turning a deep red before they fall off. The sun shining through the trees created a lovely silhouette. 


Thanks for popping by... what do you like about Autumn?

Love
Mrs P

6 comments:

  1. Autumn walks are just the best, so worth making some time for. #TheGallery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Autumn walks - hope you weren't too muddy afterwards?
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its wasn't to bad we did have to jump over so very big muddy puddles tho x

      Delete
  3. Walking in the crisp autumn air and coming home to a warm house. Lovely. #BYOblogHop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so lovely that's the best thing about this time of year x

      Delete