Monday 20 October 2014

October savings so far






Hello everyone, hope you're all enjoying this October so far.
Well on the saving front we've been ok, only spending what we need to and we have got a few things that we didn't need. We've got a few Christmas pressies for people, well for Mr P's Mum and Dad and his sister's gift. We have decided to get family gifts instead of one each as that would save us money. My mum's gift is sorted, Little Miss P's main one is sorted and my nieces and nephews are all sorted. I will do a different post for all the Christmas gifts I have so far.

I have just had to buy little Miss P new Dance Tap dance shoes for £7. They are second hand ones and I have given her school her old pair to sell on. As they are in really good condition they are selling them for £10, so I hope someone will buy them soon.

That's it for now guys, I will be having a more up-to-date one soon.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment