Friday 17 October 2014

Media Update


Hello, how are you all.

This is just a quick post to tell you all about my media things. Little Miss P and I now have two separate youtube channels. I don't have anything on mine yet, that will be coming in the next few weeks, but Little Miss P's is going really well and she loves doing it, just having fun and having a chat to the camera. She's going to start doing cooking ones and how-to ones.


She's up to 39 at the moment and is hoping to get to 50 by next year, bless her. I know some people will be thinking it's me making her do it, but I have to say that my little girl can be quite demanding... when she wants to do something she will go and do it.

So if you can show you support that would be great by going over to her youtube channel and subscribing and leaving her a comment... she would love it!

Hope everyone has a lovely day.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment