Wednesday 10 December 2014

#212 Christmas


This week's Photo Gallery is all about Christmas. When you think about Christmas we think about food and the Christmas tree, but when I think about it, I think about family spending time with everyone, seeing the kids smiling when they play together and showing each other what they got from Father Christmas.

This year we are all going to mum's house for dinner, so all of my nieces and nephews will be there. It's going to be crazy and I am not sure where everyone will be sitting for their dinner. I think we will be all a little bit squished. Oh well, it's still going to be lots of fun.

Love
Mrs P

5 comments:

  1. When I think of Christmas, I think of eating too much, drinking too much and spending too much time with the family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I remember Christmas, it is about times when my family was young and living with me. Now, I'm on the other side of the earth from Australia and I miss them dearly. There must be so many lonely people at Christmas. I'm lucky to spend it with a loving husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite part of Christmas is the all decorations!

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a top notch celebration...enjoy♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/decor/

    ReplyDelete