Monday 29 December 2014

Weekend in London Town - Day One


Well on Saturday the 20th we had a lovely weekend in London Town. We only live 40 mins away on the train and we could easily drive there. Mr P was working that day so we met him at our lovely Hotel that he booked for us as a lovely treat. It was the Hilton Canary Wharf. We had one of the posh rooms, it was so big with two big TVs, a really big bed and of course had a little bed for for Little Miss P.

My Mum came with us and stayed with us until Mr P got there. My Mum even got herself some Room Service and when we got there they gave Little Miss P a little art pack thing to do and keep her busy in the room. When Mr P got there we had a little walk around London to take in the sights at night. I have to say you forget how beautiful London is when you live so close to it.



I got so happy when I saw the Coca Cola lorry, I have been wanting to see one for ages now and we as we were walking across Tower Bridge I saw it and had to get my photo taken by it. They were packing up so we didn't get any free Coca Cola but that was OK as I don't really drink it, well I do but with a shot of Malibu in it, hehe.

After that we went back to our hotel room for a bit of food and some sleep before our fun day in Winter Wonderland.

Come back and read what we got up to on day two.

Love
Mrs P


4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun, I'd love to see the coca cola lorry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you got to see the truck.... its something I have always wanted to do. Sounds like a lovely night in London.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how lovelyI've yet to see the coca cola lorry in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im a London girl and love it there is so much to do ! The lorry is fab isnt it :)

    ReplyDelete