Wednesday 3 December 2014

Babies....



The photo gallery this week is Babies, so I had to find this photo to put up. Mr P's sister took it of us... I just love it as Little Miss P's finger is pointing to her mouth like she's thinking "Mummy, what are you doing, you're meant to be feeding me!". I just find it so cute.


There are so many other cute photos that I love, so I am going to show you more.

This one is of Little Miss P feeling very tired...

 ...And now here she is crying, bless her.

Love
Mrs P

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous- the photo is so precious. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the yawning photo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Yawning photo is one of the best one I think

      Delete
  3. Awwww that yawn is adorable

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww such a cute gallery! Love the pictures!
    Abbigayle Warner
    Stealstylist.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can never get enough of looking at babies. I watched a sleeping baby at the doctor's surgery yesterday. The time flew by.

    ReplyDelete