Saturday 27 December 2014

Working on 2015 blog posts


So I am sitting here watching George Clarke's Amazing Spaces with a pad next to me, laptop on my lap and a hot coco just on the side so I can just about reach it when I fancy a drink.

Left to right, me and my sister

I am wanting to get a little bit ahead of 2015 and start to think about what blog posts I am hoping to write. I'd like to get some ideas written down and maybe start to write a few.

I am planning to do more baking and cooking blogs like my peanut butter cookies that all my family love. A little bit less on Little Miss P as now she has her own one.. I will leave things for her blog, like all her outfit ones will be on there. Here is Little Miss P's link.

I might even get myself to do an OOTD. Just need to be brave and maybe do more home interiors.

One thing I do know is that I will be doing at least one book review every month, maybe more.

That's it for now, my eyes are getting tired and I better spend some time with the hubby.

Well I am going to take my blog to the next level and get it it's own web name, woohoo. And I will get the logo on the top of it. I want to make sure that I post at least once a week, every week and on the same day.

I am thinking about doing it every Monday & Wednesday each week and every so often have one on a Friday. And if I have a lot to say perhaps I will doing more.

Love
Mrs P

Here is Little Miss P's youtube... please go and take look, she would like it if you do.


4 comments:

  1. Look forward to these, especially the recipes as we love baking in this house!! Happy 2015

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so organised, I need to do more of that as well :) Hope 2015 is another great year for you :) x
    | Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog | // GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete