Friday 11 October 2013

Bewilderwood Fun


Hey everyone!


We went to Bewilderwood about a week ago and had the most amazing time. We went with the Woolfalls (Mr P's sister and her family).  It was just great fun and not as busy as I expected it to be.  We had said that we should all go to Bewilderwood back in August but only just got round to it.

(Little Miss P and Small A Woolfall on the zip wire)

Bewilderwood was great for all of us. Litttle Miss P and Small A Woolfall had a great time on the zip wire and climbing all over things. Teenager Woolfall had fun climbing on things too, but not so much on the zip wire. Mr P and Mr Woolfall had a great time building the den, and Mrs Woolfall and I had a great time  watching, taking photos and me taking some video of them. We also liked going on all the sildes and I loved the zip wire!

(Me on one of the slides)

The food was great as it matched the whole natural feel of the place. I had a hot dog, Mr P had a jacket potato and Little Miss P had a packed lunch box thing that had a sandwich, chips, drink and a jelly. I think she loved it as she finished it all up. It's not cheap food but is about the same price as you'll find in a theme park. All very tasty. 

 (Little Miss P and her best pal for the day, Small A Woolfall) 

After a full day at Bewilderwood Little Miss P was so tired and that was good for us as we had a 2 and a half hour car ride home and she was fast asleep most of the way. 

 Here is a little video I put together of our fun at Bewilderwood. Please check it out and subscribe to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/thelifeofmrsp. I will be doing lots more videos of my little family. 


If you want to know more about Bewilderwood check out the website http://www.bewilderwood.co.uk/
it's so fun for kids and the grown ups...

Love
Mrs P

P.S.: Sorry Mrs Woolfall I took the photos from your facebook x

2 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I was on that big slippery dip...that looks like sooo much fun! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was so much fun you should watch the video I made my husband even went on the it.
      http://www.youtube.com/user/thelifeofmrsp

      Delete