Tuesday 29 October 2013

Whats in the Bag? #2


So what is in this pretty Disney Princess bag?


Well it's nothing that interesting other than the food I bought today. I am always so nosey to see what people have in their basket or shopping trolley. I don't know why, I just find it interesting.

So first is the bread for £1, then Weetabix Chocolate big pack (it works out better value than buying the small one) and 2 x Spaghetti Hoops (Little Miss P loves this on toast)... well not ON toast, it has to be on a different plate or in a bowl.


And last but not least, four bags of Haribos... not to eat all at once, just they were on offer at 59p each and Little Miss P loves them, so I stocked up.


I also picked these up when I went into Boots just to buy one, but it was on 3 for 2 so I might as well get three and put the other two aside for when I need them. It would have cost £6.66, so if I had bought three for full price it would have cost £19.98... as it was on the 3 for 2 I paid £13.32 and I got my Boots points too :-)


 Hope you enjoyed my little random blog post... Let us know if you find any good offers this week.

Love 
Mrs P 

P.S.: I now have one subscriber on youtube, so please come and have a look everyone at http://www.youtube.com/user/thelifeofmrsp/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment