Tuesday 15 October 2013

She likes to be in her own world


The Photo Gallery: Week 161


Little Miss P likes to be in her own little world. As she's an only child I think she has learnt to play on her own and go into her own little world.

.
(Making up a bed in her little bedroom in the den)

She's been able to do it from the age of 3 years. I was a little worried at first as it was at the time off starting school, but i never needed to worry as she was fine. She's made lots of friends and it seems to be that she makes up most of the games she plays with her friends.

Hope you enjoyed this little blog post :-)

Love
Mrs P

P.S.: Please check out my latest youtube video

8 comments:

  1. She has a skill that sadly many kids are lacking today, her imagination will take her places far far way

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the best form of play for children - imaginative play. She really is in her own little world there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 4yo is just like this, and I think it's a wonderful skill, he can play anywhere, with anything. Love the photo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah cute i miss mine being little and making hiding places. I remember making ones from sheets when i was little

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWW we do that as well it great fun on a dark winters day x

      Delete