Sunday 6 October 2013

Home Time....16th September 2013


Yes, today is the day that we go home, and we are very sad. But I am happy to be going back to see my little Princess and the hubby (well i suppose the hubby!).
We did have a few hours of sitting in the sun in the morning just before we went. It was only for 4 hours but it topped up the tan.


The pick up bus was spot on time, and we had a few other pick ups. We got to the airport in good time, did a bit of shopping, got a bit of food and then on the plane back to the UK.


It wasn't the best flight on the way home as there was turbulence most of the way and the landing was really bad... I didn't like it one bit!


After that we all went our own way. My auntie and cousin went home to Peterborough,
Mum's mate when on her own back to Wanstead and Mum, my sister and I went back to Chigwell to drop me off then back to Buckhurst Hill for them.

I was glad that Little Miss P was awake when i got home because i gave her a great big hug and kiss and gave her a little gift that i got her.

Now time to chill out with a hot coco and watch a bit of telly.

Love
Mrs P

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a wonderful time :0)
    thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop ...

    ReplyDelete