Thursday 3 October 2013

Day Three (A very hot day )


Day Three in Palma Nova,15th September 2013
Today has been pretty much the same as the others but it was the hottest day so far. We spent a lot more time in the pool, and put more sunscreen on.


We did make it out of the complex to dinner at about 9pm, like we normally do. The photo below is of my Auntie Mrs Fairbrass, Cousin Miss Fairbrass and me, in the toilet at the restaurant.


 While we were at the restaurant there were about 20 men behind us on a stag party... and from Essex! My Auntie wanted a photo with them so me being me (and i will never see them again) i moved my chair over to their table and asked if we could have our photo taken with them. They said yes! There are three men in this photo, but you can't see one of them as he seems to be hiding at the back.


After that we all just went back to have a drink in the bar until we went back to pack our bags ready to go home, as we were getting picked up at midday the next day.

It was a fun last night in Palma Nova and I can't wait to go back.

Love
Mrs P

P.S.: Check out my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/thelifeofmrsp... there will be lots of posts coming up soon, as i am going to give it a go :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment