Tuesday 10 June 2014

Extra Father's Day option... I forgot a type of Dad!


I forgot a Dad type and that's the Dad that cares about his skin...

...the Dove Men + Care range. Because it's quite a wide range, you can choose what suits the Dad in question.
I picked this Daily Care Duo as it smells so nice; it has a Clean Comfort Antiperspirant Deodorant, which has 48 hour protection against odour with 1/4 moisturiser. 


It also comes with Clean Comfort Shower Gel. It smells so good in the bottle and on my husband
and comes with micromoisture technology which helps protect skin from dryness... I'm not 100% sure what micromoisture technology is but it sounds good!

I also added this Radox for Men Fennel & Sea Minerals Shower Gel & Shampoo. It smells really good too. I was going to get the Muscle Therapy bath soak too but it was out of stock. It has a very manly smell to it, so he knows I wouldn't use it like I sometimes would. The RRP is £2.15.

Love
Mrs P

P.S: I got these products to put in a Father's Day gift guide. 

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas for father's day, and reasonably priced too.

    #Welcometotheweekend

    http://fashion-mommy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Reasonably priced gifts cant stand spending lots of money x

      Delete