Monday 16 June 2014

No Internet, No TV


Last Tuesday we lost our Internet and lost our TV for the day and evening. We didn't get it back until the next day at about 10.30am so thank you Virgin for that!

The thing is I kind of liked that I couldn't watch TV and I couldn't go and check emails or anything like that. So I got some things done that I have kept putting off, but now I have got round and done them. And the same for the hubby; we needed to fix something in the kitchen. It's only a small thing but just haven't got round to it yet due to life really. We also ordered Little Miss P her new mattress, which we did via Mr P's mobile phone and a few other bit. It felt really good. Next on our little to do list is to order some wedding photos as it's been five years and still haven't done our wedding album and I really want to get it done.

Love
Mrs P

We have a wobbly tooth in the household...!

1 comment:

  1. I spend too much time online and could probably do with a day like that. At least it wasn't the gas in the middle of winter. We had that a couple of times in our old house. #weekendbloghop

    ReplyDelete