Thursday 26 June 2014

My first Graze box.



I am little excited about my first Graze Box. Yes, I know I am a bit late with it, but I have finally got one to try.

Billionaires' shortbread,
Belgian milk chocolate, Almonds, Cranberries & Fudge
 I really enjoyed this after tasting it. At first I wasn't too sure about it, but it grew on me. Little Miss P likes this one too. The only thing she doesn't eat from it at the moment is the Almonds but that's OK as I really enjoy them.

Fruity Mango Chutney
with black pepper dippers
Mr P seemed to enjoy it, he ate it all.

Jaffa Cake
Belgian dark Chocolate, orange raisins & roasted hazelnut
I love the Hazelnut in this so I have just eaten all of them at once (it's just so yummy). Little Miss P has eaten the rest of them. It took her a bit of time to get used to the Chocolate as it didn't taste the same as what she normally has.

Light lemon & poppy slice
 with afternoon Infusion, specially blended assanu and kenyan leaves
Oh my, the Lemon & Poppy Slice is so nice. It's so soft and fluffy, it just melts in the mouth.

Love
Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment