Wednesday 18 June 2014

Photo Gallery #189


Breathe 

There are so many ways you can take this and I had so many photo ideas but when I told my husband about the ideas, he came up with another one, and his is a really good, so here it is...


...You need to breathe deeply when playing a brass instrument, even with little lungs! Little Miss P doesn't play very many notes but does have a few blows of the cornet when Mr P is practicing. It's sweet seeing her take that first deep breath to get the sound out as it is hard (I have tried a few times and am not that great at it!).

Love
Mrs P

6 comments:

  1. I will not be very good at playing at all! Would love to learn though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having two play music in my house I am happy just listening to them lol,

      Delete
  2. I remember trying to play the clarinet at school, thought I would die for breathing out so long and hard, didn't make a sound!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I ones had a go and got a squeak, lol

      Delete
  3. Its so hard to play this! My husband is teaching my son and it took so much time just so he can get a proper sound =) #thegallery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is really but its great for kids to learn, x

      Delete